Current regulations being followed:
All operating Gym BC member clubs are required to implement the following mask usage in their facilities:
Masks are mandatory for all individuals 5+ in gymnastics clubs. This includes coaches, athletes, and any other individuals who occupy the space.
- to athletes participating in gymnastics in the field of play;
- to a person who is less than 5 years of age;
- to a person who is unable to wear a face covering because of:
- a psychological, behavioral or health condition, or
- a physical, cognitive or mental impairment;
- to a person who is unable to put on or remove a face covering without the assistance of another person;
- if the face covering is removed temporarily for the purposes of identifying the person wearing it;
- while consuming food or beverage at a location designated for those purposes by the operator of the indoor public space;
- while communicating with a person who has a hearing impairment.
All spectators must provide proof of vaccination to our office and must have it with them on any day they are viewing as there will be periodic vaccine checks to comply with the current PHO and CCC requirements. Please leave our chairs in the internal viewing area only as they are no longer allowed in the hallway. Thank you for your patience and understanding.